A tool bag is something essential. This is why you will want to get the best tool bag possible.
I spent a lot of time looking for who makes the best hand tools out there and buying their products. It would be careless of me not to put in the additional effort to ensure that they get proper protection.
However, it is not as easy as looking for the review of the best tool bag on the market.
There are different types of tool bags available. I actually own several of them, each with a different purpose.
Depending on what you need and what type of tools you use, you will have a different best choice.
Top 10 tool bags: Comparison and Ratings
|Product||Features||Pockets||Weight||View on Amazon|
|Custom Leathercraft 1134||Backpack
|41 internal, 7 external||4.6 pounds||Check Price|
|Klein Tools 55452RTB Tradesman Pro Organizer Rolling Tool Bag||-Wheeled tool bag
-Heavy ballistic weave
|24 internal||23 pounds||Check Price|
|Custom Leathercraft L245||-Dual-compartment
|42 internal, 24 external||7.8 pounds||Check Price|
|DEWALT DG5543||-Has a lot of pockets
|13 internal, 20 external||3 pounds||Check Price|
|Florida Coast RB 15002||-Cotton weave
|24 external pockets||1.7 pounds||Check Price|
|Custom Leathercraft 1113||-Padded and reinforced webbing
-Heavy duty stitching
|17 internal||1.5 pounds
|Bucket Boss 70012 Gatemouth||-Very Durable
|17 internal. 4 external||2.5 pounds||Check Price|
|Husky 258028||-Shoulder Strap
-Internal and external pockets
|13 internal, 16 external||2.9 pounds||Check Price|
|Black & Decker BDCMTSB||-Wide mouth
-Solid plastic base
-Adjustable shoulder strap
|6 internal, 2 external||3.6 pounds||Check Price|
|VETO PRO PAC Model XL Tool Bag||-Weatherproof
-Can hold more than 100 tools
|61 internal, 6 external||9.2 pounds||Check Price|
Top 3 selections[su_row class=”top3″] [su_column size=”1/3″][su_box title=”Top Rated” box_color=”rgb(44, 183, 83)” title_color=”white”]
This general purpose toolbag should work in most situations.[/su_box][/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″] [su_box title=”Best Value for the Money” box_color=”rgb(255, 146, 18)” title_color=”white”]
For how much you pay for it, you will get a whole lot of space to your tools in.[/su_box] [/su_column] [su_column size=”1/3″] [su_box title=”Best Budget Model” box_color=”rgb(44, 143, 244)” title_color=”white”]
If you do not have a big budget, this particular toolbag will be able to carry quite a few of your tools in safety.[/su_box] [/su_column][/su_row]
Best Picks of Tool Bag[p_box] [p_title]1. Custom Leathercraft 1134 Carpenter’s Tool Backpack with 44 Pockets and Padded Back Support [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Custom Leathercraft 1134 is an impressive tool back pack. There are several features that make it a good purchase as the best tool bag backpack out there.
First of all, there’s the padded straps. Wearing a heavy backpack can hurt your shoulders and the padding is a great help.
Second, there’s the large main compartment. With a lot of space inside, it can handle a lot of tools both inside and outside.
Third, there’s a great easy access compartment on the top. All you need to get a favorite tool is to reach over and get it.
A tool bag backpack is a great addition to any toolkit for a man on the go. Unlike other tool bags, this allows your hands to be free.
With free hands, you will be able to carry more. This can mean larger and heavier tools, or even repair materials.
This is the flexibility that makes it so attractive to buyers. This is also the best tool bag for HVAC, electrical and satellite technicians who need to move around quickly from spot to spot.
With this, there is no need to put down the tool bag unless it is for a heavy-duty job.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- Easy access to the top compartment makes it convenient.
- Simpler to carry than the normal tool bag.
- Large space allows for more tools to be packed.
- This product is very rugged and will last you a long time.
- Easy compartments allow for quick organization.
- It doesn’t stand up perfectly when laid down.
- The pockets are too big for smaller tools and items.
This is one of the best and convenient tool bag backpacks out there because of it large internal space and solid construction. This is best for technicians who are constantly on the go.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O3PFC”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]2. Klein Tools 55452RTB Tradesman Pro Organizer Rolling Tool Bag [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”right”][/image_align] The Klein Tools 55452RTB Tradesman Pro Organizer Rolling Tool Bag is currently the best tool bag with wheels you can buy right now.
A tool bag with wheels is a great idea. It allows you to carry more tools and not worry about the weight.
There are several good things about this tool bag. The first one is the enormous amount of space it has.
You can’t believe how many tools you can fit into this tool bag. There is one main compartment, but it also has 24 separate pockets for individual storage.
Inside the bag, it’s all orange, too. This makes it easy for people to identify tools and get them when needed.
Besides that, this bag uses 600D ballistic weave and a solid kick plate. This means that it is tough and durable to handle most punishment that you can throw at it.
Another great thing about it is the telescoping handle, which can be done with just a simple pull.
This allows you to comfortably handle the tool bag. Extend it so that you can tug it along to wherever you need it to go.
All these features make it the best rolling tool bag on the market right now.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This tool bag has wheels to make it easier to transport.
- The solid construction of this product ensures that you will be using it for years.
- Easy maintenance with the wheels and other parts.
- Excellent padding keeps your tools safe inside from harm.
- The main compartment makes it hard to reach for the bottom tools.
- You will most likely need two hands to use this tool bag properly.
This is the best tool bag with wheels out there because of all the space it can provide. I consider this bag as the best tool bag for carpenters and other who use heavy tools since it lets them carry larger tools with ease and comfort, with no worries about them being damaged.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BZXA35I”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]3. Custom Leathercraft L245 18-Inch CLC Tech Gear Dual Compartment Tool Carrier with LED Lighted Handle, 1-Pack [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Tech Gear Dual Compartment Tool Carrier is the best technician tool bag out there. This mainly because of its great LED light feature.
When performing emergency maintenance, people tend to be called up at the weirdest moments and to the different places. With an LED light, people will have a source of illumination to see the right tools and see work done.
An additional feature of the light is that it can be set at three different levels. With this, people can conserve their batteries better, while allowing other to set the level of illumination.
The light is just one good feature. This bag is also very large and has good organization.
As a tool bag, it is important that it have the space to accommodate all of your tools. The main compartment has exactly that.
Besides the space, you can also be sure about its organization. The inside space has 42 separate pockets for individual tools, while the exterior has over 18.
With that many tools, you can be sure to be ready for anything.
Finally, the tool bag has a padded shoulder strap that allows for better carrying and padded base feet to stop abrasion and protect the bag.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This product has an LED light which lets you see in dark places to identify tools and what to work on.
- There is a high level of organization with 42 individual pockets inside and 18 outside.
- The padded shoulder strap ensures that it won’t bite into your shoulder too much.
- Large space allows people to place a lot of tools inside.
- It is not as durable as other products.
- The light’s position is a bit awkward.
This is the best tool bag for maintenance purposes since it can provide user’s with light to work by. Besides that, the organized tools inside make it easy for people to find what they need.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CQA9NOQ”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]4. DEWALT DG5543 16-Inch Tradesman’s Tool Bag [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”right”][/image_align] The DEWALT DG5543 is a nice tool bag that can fit a lot of needs.
This 16-inch tool bag is pretty basic when it comes to features, but the features are all great.
First, the bag has space for everything that you could need. The interior is spacious and large, but the highlight is outside.
With over 20 exterior pockets, you can pack in and organize a wide variety of tools for easy access. This makes it easy for you to get the tool that you need.
The interior is no slouch either. 13 zippered pockets are set inside, which is ideal for more sensitive tools and other materials.
Besides that, this bag has a lot of reinforcement. This ensures that it will be a lot more durable than ordinary.
For one, there is the padded bottom. As a tool bag, it will face a lot of time on the floor so reinforcing it is a good idea.
The other addition to durability is padding in the shoulder strap, which should stop it from hurting your shoulder. It also lessens the strain on the strap, extending its lifespan.
Finally, the pop-open design is a good one for easy access. Just pop the top and reach in for the tool you need.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This tool bag has a lot of space, inside and outside, and ensures good organization.
- Solid padding reinforces durability with heavy polyester fabric.
- Zippers on the interior pockets secure the tools inside.
- Very easy-to-carry with its padded shoulder strap.
- It is a bit bare in the features department.
- It can be a bit difficult to rummage around inside with its dark coloring.
For those who want to get back-to-basics or just want something to use around the house, this tool bag is the one for them. The great quality and the fact that it is very easy to carry make up for the basic features.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P30BO6″] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]5. Florida Coast RB 15002 Leather Trim Tool Tote Natural Cotton [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Florida Coast RB 15002 is a nice looking tote bag that can be the best small tool bag you ever owned.
Made of cotton and all in white, this product does not look exactly like a tool bag. However, it is heavy enough to hold light tools and materials.
This is thanks to the 24 ounce heavy cotton canvas. The material is strong and durable enough for light work.
Besides the material, this product has a wide mouth for easy access. If you need to get a tool inside or store one, just reach in to do the job.
The main compartment is not the only place to store tools. There are also the 24 outside pockets that ensure that you can have a tool of your choice easy at hand.
The bag itself is solidly-made. It can stand tall without a metal frame, which ensures its lightness.
Besides that, the inside seams are all rolled up and stitched properly. This ensures that they can last for a long time.
If you are looking for a great tool bag for your gardening or other hobbies, this one should fit the bill.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This product is very lightweight, so that the only heavy thing about it are the tools inside.
- Made of solid cotton canvas, this bag is very durable when taken care of properly.
- It is comfortable to us thanks to the cotton and the shoulder strap.
- There is no metal frame so you can place it on top of other surfaces without scratching them.
- It lacks a zipper over the main compartment and remains continually open.
- It is not as big as you might need it to be.
This is a tool bag that fits the needs of the hobbyist. If you mainly use tools for hobby work and not for heavy work, then this tool bag might be right up your alley.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004HEFN9I”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]6. Custom Leathercraft 1113 Extra Large Tote Bag, 17-Pocket [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”right”][/image_align] The Custom Leathercraft 1113 is the best tool bag for electricians out there right now. This is mainly for its extra-large size.
Why is this good for electricians? Well, it’s because it lets them bring their power tools into play.
Power tools are quite useful in cutting and grinding new areas for switches and sockets. Additionally, they can work with metals and wires.
With the right power tools, an electrician can go beyond simple wiring. This bag is big enough to allow electricians to carry one or two on their jobs.
To complement the larger size, the product is also a lot more durable. This is thanks to the 600D polyester fabric in a ballistic weave.
This is combined with a padded reinforced handle. There will be no worries of this bag breaking from all the weight it has to carry.
The main compartment is pretty large to hold the power tools the owners of the bag may wish to bring. Besides that, there are 10 interior pockets and 24 exterior ones.
Combine all of this with a padded shoulder strap and you will be able to bring a workshop anywhere.
[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- The large size of the tool bag allows people to bring larger tools with them.
- The bag’s durability is even better with enhanced stitching, heavy polyester, and a lot of padding.
- Easy access is assured with its zippers and many exterior pockets.
- No metal frame to scratch any surfaces it is laid on.
- The exterior pockets are too shallow for some bigger tools.
- The fabric can be thin at some points so you will need to be diligent in checking for holes.
The great thing about this bag is that it lets you bring along larger power tools for your job. If you have great need for access to these tools, then this tool bag is the one that you need.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0047O3JQM”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]7. Bucket Boss Bucket Boss 70012 Gatemouth Hard Tote [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Bucket Boss 70012 Gatemouth could be the best tool bag for plumbers out there right now. This is because of its open-mouth design
As a plumber, you won’t have time to rummage around your tool bag. You’ll want instant access.
This is what the Gatemouth has. With no zipper or cover, tools are available immediately.
It also helps that the bag is pretty large and spacious. Measuring at a foot long and nearly a foot wide, this will accept a lot of tools.
Additionally, the seven pockets are a great help along with the 16 interior tool loops. Tools will be easy to organize with its help.
With the tool bag’s durable construction, you will be able to use this bag for a long time. The 600D polyester fabric is an industry standard and matches everyone in the market.
It is also pretty easy to carry. The handle is a solid steel grip, with foam rubber over it to ensure that it won’t slip from anyone’s grip.
Overall, this particular tool bag is an excellent choice for anyone who needs instant access combined with large capacity.
[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- Open-mouth design allows for tool bag owners to just reach in and get the tool that they want.
- Solid construction ensures that this tool bag will not just break.
- Perfect container for everything in the outdoors, more than just tools.
- Durable materials and solid steel handle make the bag tougher than normal.
- There is no shoulder strap for a more easy carrying experience.
- Open-mouth design leaves the tools open to the elements.
This is the tool bag every plumber should have beside them. Easy access is so important when you are working underneath a sink and with the open-mouth design lets you just reach out and grab the tool that you want.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GK4TRKO”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]8. Husky 18 Inch Tool Bag w/ Shoulder Strap [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”right”][/image_align] The Husky 258028 is big tool bag that is in the running for the best portable tool bag in the market.
The main reason for that is its incredible size. Measuring nearly two feet long and nearly a foot wide, you can fit a whole bunch of tools in its main compartment.
The space is actually large enough to accommodate several power tools if you need to carry some. Combined with 13 internal pockets and 16 external pockets, you can be sure that you will have enough space for everything.
The large space is not just the only attractive thing about this tool bag. It is also water-resistant.
One of the big problems with tools is that they are metal. When exposed to water, they tend to rust.
This tool bag ensure that even if you’re running through the rain, your tools won’t get corroded. That way you can be sure of more years of use.
Besides that, this product is also every well-made.
The Husky tool bag is made of very solid polyester fabric. It also has dual zippers for its mouth and a solid shoulder strap.
Overall, this no-frills tool bag should be an easy purchase.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This tool bag is large and can accommodate various tools inside it.
- The water-resistant nature of the bag ensures that whatever tools are inside will be safe.
- Solid construction makes this tool bag a good choice for long-term use.
- Organization-wise, the pockets allow you to properly organize your tools.
- This product is pretty much a basic bag without fancy features.
- Some of the pockets are too small for tools.
For those people that work outside a lot, this waterproof bag is the best choice. Your tools will get the protection that they need from the elements, while the bag provides you with enough space to pack quite a few tools.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M7F40QG”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]9. BLACK+DECKER BDCMTSB Matrix Wide-Mouth Storage Bag [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Black & Decker BDCMTSB is pretty much the bag you buy for power tools. With the Black & Decker brand name on it, that’s what you’ll expect.
It exactly the right tool bag for power tools. It is large and has a wide mouth.
This is combined with solid construction so that it will be able to handle the weight of the power tools it intends to house.
Besides this, it does have some space for a few additional tools and accessories.
There are six interior pockets that can house a variety of tools and power cords. Externally, there are four more.
There are also two plastic dividers. You put these inside to give it a bit more organization.
It also has a good shoulder strap. Power tools are heavy and you won’t be able to carry it by hand, which is why a shoulder strap is what you need.
Overall, this product is a great one for those seeking a way to carry around their power tools.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- This bag is literally for power tools and has the size and durability to carry them.
- It is pretty large so even with no power tools, you can use it as a great tool bag.
- The pockets are ideal for carrying batteries, cords, and various power tool accessories.
- The shoulder strap allows you to carry it with ease.
- If you want a general tool bag, this is not it.
- There are holes in the interior pockets that can let smaller pieces fall through.
This tool bag is the best way to transport your Black & Decker power tools. If you use them a lot on the go, then this product is the ideal choice for transport to wherever you are working.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FFZQ11M”] [/p_content] [/p_box] [p_box] [p_title]10. VETO PRO PAC Model XL Tool Bag [/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”right”][/image_align] The VETO PRO PAC Model XL Tool Bag is the tool bag that I’d buy for a technician on the go all over the place.
Small and compact, it puts all of your essential tools in one place for easy access. What is surprising is how much space is maximized.
When it is fully loaded with hand tools, you can have over 100 tools inside. This is thanks to 61 internal pockets, six zippered pockets, and stainless steel clip on the outside.
That is a lot of tools and should be enough for any tech or workman.
Besides the tool count, this product is made of the best materials out there.
As proof of this, the VETO PRO is made of waterproof material. The 1800 PVC impregnated denier is for its main body, while the polypropylene base keeps the water from its bottom.
It also has solid zippers and a molded grip. For a better carrying experience, you can use its padded shoulder strap.
Overall, this product has everything you could want from a mobile tool bag.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What We Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- Small form factor makes it easy to carry by their hand or by its shoulder strap.
- The waterproof fabric ensures that it will protect your tools from the elements with ease.
- The many pockets allow for great organization and more tools for you to use.
- The ergonomic design on the grip means that fits well in your hand.
- You won’t be able to fit any of the large tools inside this tool bag.
- Latest releases of this model show a drop in quality.
This tool bag is one of the best in the market for those who work in IT and other delicate jobs. There are enough pockets inside the bag to provide you with space for your tools and other materials.
[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00009K77K”] [/p_content] [/p_box]
Why Do You Need A Tool Bag?
The big question that many people ask is why you need a tool bag. Whether it is a heavy duty tool bag or a small canvas tool bag, a tool bag is needed to keep your tools in good shape and carry them around.
- Waterproof tool bags protect tools from the elements.
- Wheeled tool bags can be used to transport heavy tools to work sites.
- Canvas tool bags are great for use in gardening.
- Tool bags keep tools organized.
- Provides safe and easy way to transport sharp tools.
- Tool bags can be used as general-purpose bags for rugged environments.
- Instead of a tool box, a tool bag is a great way to have tools ready around the house.
- Children will find open-mouth bags useful as a way to keep their toys and entertainment materials in.
- Have all of the essential car needs in one tool bag.
- No need to scurry around the office when you can pack all office essentials in one single tool bag.
How to Choose the Best Tool bag?
Choosing the right tool bag can be difficult with all the different choices out there. There are different factors to consider when making the selection.
A tool bag should be large enough to handle all of the tools that you will use. A tool bag that accommodates ten tools will be a lot smaller than those that can handle up to twenty tools.
You’ll want a tool bag that can comfortably fit everything. A bag that has all the tools packed in too tightly can result in damaged tools.
Different materials have different levels of durability. They also have different attributes.
For example, leather is a good tough material, but it does need a bit of maintenance. On the other hand, there is polyester, which is low maintenance but not as tough.
You’ll want to select a bag material that will stand up to the punishment you will put it through. Tools can be heavy and if the bag is not tough enough to handle it, it may end up breaking.
You might also want to check out the bag making process. Double-stitching and the addition of padding can make a tool bag a lot tougher and better for carrying around tools.
People use a tool bag to easily carry around their tools. Buying one means that you want that utility.
However, you will need to choose what type of tool bag for that. There are several different types.
You can get a backpack. Just load up the tools and put it on your back, which can handle a lot of weight.
A shoulder tool bag has a shoulder strap to support it. There are even small tool bags that you can carry around with one hand.
For really heavy stuff, you can get a tool bag that does not even leave a ground. A rolling tool bag with wheels is easy to move around and puts less pressure on you.
Depending on your needs, there will be a tool bag to meet it.
These accessories can make it a lot easier for people to use them. In addition, they can give you a lot more functionality.
For example, a tool bag organizer can make it easy for people to access their tools. With better organization, the tools inside the bag are really simple to get.
Other accessories in this vein would also be useful. There are some bags that feature LED lights or have waterproofing.
These extras make it easier for users to work and are quite welcome additions.[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/OOjqGCp_Xug” controls=”no” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” https=”yes”]
Tool Bag Maintenance Tips
There are several things you should do to ensure that your tool bag is always in great shape.[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- One of the first things you have to do when you get a new tool bag is to check if there are any holes and defects.
- Clean your bag with a mild cleaning solution of soap and water.
- If there is stubborn dirt on it, you only have to apply additional rinses to get rid of them.
- If you have a canvas bag, then it will require frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Besides regular cleaning, you should always inspect your bag for holes or damage.
- One of the things you will have to check is the internal webbing of the bag, which can easily tear up.
- Know the maximum weight that the tool bag can handle since overloading a tool bag can damage it.
- Another thing about proper use is that you need to ensure that all the tools are properly secured inside the bag
- Organize your tool bag properly by having blunt tools stored together, while sharper tools are kept in their own individual pockets.
- Ensure that sharp tools do not cut into the pockets and create hols by storing them with padding for the sharp edges.
- Clean your tools before putting them back in the tool bag.
- Once a year, clear out the tools from your bag and give it a thorough wash.
Proper maintenance ensures that your tools are safe and your tool bag will be useful for years.[su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/j30eg8ZFoBw” controls=”no” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” https=”yes”]
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I clean my tool bag?
The best way to clean a tool bag is with warm soapy water.
This is because it is mild enough that it won’t react badly to many materials. Combine this with liberal application of clean water for stains.
Do this regularly so that the tool bag always looks brand new.
How do I check for bag’s proper load?
The best way to check for a tool bag’s load is to put in as many tool as you can. This way you can also see how the tools fit inside the tool bag.
To find out the load, do some experimental lifts with the bag as it is filled. Note whether the straps or webbing get too stretched out.
Your bag should not look overstuffed and distended when carrying. If it does, then you have put in too many tools.
What tools can I put into a tool bag?
This all depends on the size of the tool bag.
A lot of tool bags will accept the usual screwdrivers and wrenches. Some of them even have loops on the outside to accept hammers and larger tools.
You will most likely not be able to fit larger tools like saws and others.
Which is better: a backpack or a rolling tool bag?
This depends on how many tools do you want to carry.
For a large amount of tools, I recommend getting the rolling tool bag. For a more mobile experience, get the backpack.
What accessories should I get for the tool bag?
There quite a few accessories that will make your life a lot easier.
One would be some extra padding. The bottom of a tool bag can be punctured by sharp tools so having extra protection would be nice.
An extra shoulder strap makes carrying a tool bag easier. Next, a lock on the zippers makes it extra secure.
There are a lot of tool bags available on the market right now. They range from those for professionals to those that are meant for daily use.
With the many choices available, it can be hard to make a choice. This article picks out ten of the bets other to make it easier for you to choose.
Take note though that different purposes will need different tool bags. Keep in mind what you will be using the tool bag for so that you won’t buy the wrong one.
I’ve already pointed out my top 3 choices among them and this should make your choice simpler. Hopefully, this article points you toward the best tool bag for your purposes.