I like small rotary tools and this Kawasaki 840589 rotary tool review focuses on one of my favorites. The main reason for that is convenience. Though it is not as easy-to-handle as the Dremel 8220, this tool can still get into the small spaces.
Thanks to its small form factor and wide array of Kawasaki rotary tool accessories, this device can help with a variety of jobs.
Highlighted Features:[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- This product is very high-quality and will most likely last you for a long time.
- There are a wide range of accessories associated with this device starting from its original tool kit to third-party tools.
- It is very ergonomic and well-designed making it perfect for use in a variety of ways.
- A powerful motor and its variable speeds make it ideal for various jobs ranging from polishing to cutting.
A Lot of Accessories
The Kawasaki rotary tool kit comes with 190 separate pieces of tool bits. That is a lot of variety and jobs to think of.
This is why I like it a lot. Out of the box and a simple change, I can pull this rotary tool out and can have it cutting, grinding, polishing, and more.
It doesn’t end there. This Kawasaki tool kit works well with Dremel accessories and other bits. The only restriction is the 1/8” size of the chuck.
Other than that, any tool can be inserted and used with it. You can buy a 2,000 tool bit set from the hardware store and it will work fine as long as its the right size.
I think everyone knows the name Kawasaki. The brand prides itself on the high quality of its products. It’s no surprise then that Kawasaki tools meet those same standards.
Every tool in the kit is great piece of work and worth the price that I paid for it. If you buy one, you can be sure to use it for years to come.
As anyone who knows anything about rotary tools knows, different speeds have different results. This tool delivers a wide variety of speeds for maximum effect.
Sometimes you want a slow 8,000 RPM for a more controlled grinding. Sometimes, when you cut or drill, you want the full 30,000 RPM. No matter what the user needs, this product delivers.
The tool is very well-designed. One of its most attractive design points is its small size compared to others. This fits well into your hand.
A little over a foot long, this product can go into some awkward places. It also works well for delicate work. I love using it for grinding and polishing smaller metal projects for this reason.
- This product is ideal for small handheld projects and detail work.
- The wide amount of tools that comes with it makes it very useful out of the box.
- Thanks to its 1/8” chuck, it can accept a wide variety of third-party tools.
- The powerful motor is also versatile and will help you handle a lot of projects.
- Buying a third-party tool set is probably a better options since they tend to be tougher.
- The 1/8” chuck can be limiting, with there being a lot of other tool bit sizes out there.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
How do you set the speeds and its range?
Out of the box, the device has its lowest setting as 8,000 RPM. Its maximum is an impressive 30,000 RPM. There is a dial on the tool to manipulate it.
Note that the speed can affect your work. Fiddle around with it and see what setting you need for the particular job you are doing.
How compatible is the chuck?
It only has one size: 1/8”. If you are buying additional tool bits, you should check their sizes first before making your purchase. This ensures that you won’t be disappointed with your purchase.
My Kawasaki 840589 rotary tool review is very positive and I do not regret adding to my kit. It is very high-quality and very flexible. It’s lasted me quite awhile and will most likely last me a bit more.
Overall, this tool has everything that you could need when it comes to rotary tools. It has the power, the flexibility, and the tools. This is definitely a good buy for anyone looking for a rotary tool kit.[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002FYJEPG”] [su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/ugHUgVBSk8A” controls=”no” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” https=”yes”]