This SE PT9.6 Cordless rotary tool review takes a look at one of the cordless rotary tool options that do not belong to popular brands. Products like Hitachi GP10DL are very useful and are great additions to any toolkit.
The SE PT9.6 may not have the same great features as other, but it still manages to be quite useful.
[image_align align=”center”][/image_align] [su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- This device’s main feature is the fact that it is cordless and allows freedom of operation without a cord.
- Thanks to its 1/8” chuck, owners of this device can buy a wide variety of tool bits to allow for different operations.
- The device has an adaptable speed dial, allowing for maximum speeds of up to 20,000 RPM.
- The batteries of this device are enough to last you a long while.
Like other rotary tools, this device features a powerful motor that can be set to variable speeds. Starting at 5,000 RPM, it can max out at 20,000 RPM.
Depending on the sort of job that you want to do, the changing speeds can be useful. Faster speeds are better for cutting and drilling, while slower is for grinding and polishing.
The PT9.6 has a rotary chuck that will expect a wide variety of tools. You can actually buy a complete toolkit from Dremel and use it to your heart’s desire.
This allows for the use of various toolkits as long as they meet the necessary requirements. It mainly accepts 1/8” tool heads so buy those in bulk.
This particular product already has a built-in set of tools. It already comes with a set of three sanding sleeves.
Sanding may not seem much, but it can be used for a variety of things. The most promising use is to trim dog nails with it.
The slow RPM allows the tool to be used in this manner. A lot of dogs actually find it relaxing.
The main feature that makes this device useful is that it is cordless. Without a cord, I can hold it in various awkward positions like holding it upside down and more.
Additionally, the device can be brought anywhere. No need to limit yourself to sockets and cords. All you really need is a decent charger and some time.
Decent Battery Life
Because of its cordless nature, the device depends on it batteries for power. The main thing to remember is that they can get a decent charge running in a short time.
The batteries this device uses max out at 9V and are still quite useful. They should provide enough power for the motor to perform at its best.[su_row] [su_column size=”1/2″][su_box title=”What I Like” radius=”0″ class=”pros”][su_list icon=”icon: check” icon_color=”#7bc542″]
- Very lightweight and compact, this device can be used in a variety of positions.
- The included charging dock allows you to charge the device quickly and easily.
- Thanks to its 1/8” chuck, people can expect a wide variety of tool choices that they can buy.
- The variable speed allows for maximum flexibility when it comes to doing various jobs.
- The device has a problem with battery life as it has a tendency towards quick discharge.
- Another noticeable issue is its low ceiling of operation at 20,000 RPM, which is lower than its competition.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What are the best uses of this product?
Out of the box, the sanding option allows you to use it for easy nail trimming. Rotary tools with sanding bits are actually a favorite right now for trimming dog nails.
This device can also be used for cutting and polishing once you buy the right toolkits. Be aware of what you buy so that you know what you can do.
Is this compatible with Dremel?
Dremel is one of the most popular brands out there. This device acknowledges that and allows for the use of its popular toolkits with its chuck.
This SE PT9.6 Cordless rotary tool review is pretty positive. I liked using this tool mostly for sanding and polishing operations.
Though it is not as well-known as its competitors, this device provides good service for its price. I would seriously recommend purchasing it despite its weaker RPM rate and its notable lack of accessories out of the box.[p_btn url=”http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005KLX4CK”] [su_youtube_advanced url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/C0qHdwaG7QE” controls=”no” rel=”no” modestbranding=”yes” https=”yes”]