Dremel has made a lot of rotary tools in the past few years. Some rotary tools are very similar to one another and there are even cases of rotary tools having nearly identical features and designs.
The Dremel 100 and Dremel 200 are nearly identical and this makes us wonder, “Is the Dremel 100 completely identical to the Dremel 200? Or are there any major differences that makes one of them better than the other? “
Their price range is very minimal and you might be wondering, “Which one is worth buying?” Well, let’s find out in this dremel 100 vs 200 comparison review.
Dremel 100 vs 200 Comparison table
|Number of accessories
|Dual Speed Setting?
|15,000 and 35,000 rpm
|Check Price on Amazon
|Check Price on Amazon
Dremel 100 vs Dremel 200 Rotary Tool Reviews[p_box] [p_title] 1. Dremel 200-1/15 Two-Speed Rotary Tool Kit[/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align] The Dremel 200-1/15 is lightweight and compact, which makes it perfect for precision work. It is very effective in handling small objects and is probably one of the best Dremel products when it comes to handling delicate work.
This rotary tool has two-speed settings and can handle different kinds of work. It has the low and high-speed settings.
The high-speed setting is commonly used for heavy-duty work like cutting, drilling and sanding. Its low-speed setting is designed to handle delicate work like cleaning, polishing and handling jewelry.
The rotary tool has a sealed ball bearing motor which allows it run smoothly and quietly. It also comes with 15 accessories and a single attachment.
One interesting accessory it has is the 194 High Speed Cutter which leaves beautiful marks and engravings. Another prominent accessory is the 932 Aluminum Oxide Grinding Stone which is very helpful in sharpening your gardening tools.
The Dremel 200-1/15 is also very cheap and comes at an affordable price. It also has a two year warranty in which it can be repaired, replaced or refunded.
If you’re looking for a small but handy tool to have, then you might want to consider the Dremel 200-1/15. It has a lot of features and is probably one of the best rotary tools when it comes to handling jewelry.[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The rotary tool has two-speed settings allowing it to do delicate and heavy duty related jobs.
- The rotary tool is small, lightweight and very durable.
- It is very effective when doing precision jobs.
- It can reach hard to reach places.
- It comes with a lot of accessories.
- It’s easy to control and to handle.
- It’s affordable.
- It was redesigned to prevent overheating.
The product can be used to grind and sharpen blades. Another use for it is that it can be used to sand and polish wood.
The rotary tool also has a 402 mandrel, a 415 dressing stone, an attachable wrench, and a couple more accessories that come with it.
The rotary tool is lightweight and easy to handle. It has a small footprint design and won’t fatigue your hand even for extended uses.
The rotary tool has a sealed ball bearing motor for a smooth run and a longer lifespan. The ball bearing motor also allows the rotary tool to run quietly and smoothly.
The rotary tool may not have a lot of features like the other Dremel products but it’s a whole lot cheaper than them. And it may be cheap but its quality is superior to other rotary tools of its caliber.
So if you’re looking for a cheap and handy rotary tool for your everyday use, then the Dremel 100-N/7 might be a great choice.[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The rotary tool is very cheap.
- The rotary tool comes with a lot of accessories.
- It has replaceable motor brushes for an extended lifespan.
- The rotary tool has a cool ball bearing construction which prevents overheating.
- Its runs smoothly and quietly.
- It’s very lightweight and compact.
- It has a two year warranty.
- It’s simple but effective.
It features 3 sharpening attachments that were designed to sharpen shears, lawn mower blades and even chainsaws.
The rotary tool has a speed of 35,000 rpm and it is capable of cutting almost any material, provided that it has the right accessory of course. It has grinding stones which can sharpen metal or to polish and grind non-ferrous materials like glass and stone.
It can be used in sanding and finishing wood. It also has a variety of heavy duty abrasive brushes which can be used for light duty sanding or polishing.
The rotary tool is light and compact and is very easy to use. It leaves a small footprint and brings comfort to your hands.
The rotary tool has a sealed ball bearing motor which promotes a quiet and smooth operation. Additionally the motor reduces the effects of overheating which ensures that the rotary tool can function for an extended period of time.
If you’d like a rotary tool that’s ideal in tackling everyday outdoor projects, then you might want to take a look at the Dremel 100-LG.[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The rotary tool comes with 3 sharpening attachments.
- The rotary tool is light and compact.
- The rotary tool comes with multiple accessories that are capable of cutting, grinding, cleaning, polishing and so much more.
- The rotary tool was designed to sharpen chainsaws.
- It has a ball bearing attachment for smooth and quiet run.
- Its cooler and prevents the rotary tool from overheating.
- It’s cheap and very affordable.
- It comes with a two year warranty.
Feature Comparison Dremel 200 vs 100
The Dremel 100 and Dremel 200 are almost completely alike. We will be listing their various advantages over one another since they are similar in almost every way.
Advantages of the Dremel 100[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 100 is cheaper than the Dremel 200.
- It’s also lighter as well.
Advantages of the Dremel 200[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 200 has more accessories than the Dremel 100.
- It has two speeds which makes it able to do delicate and heavy duty work. The Dremel 100 has only one speed.
It has exactly the same features and design but with added improvements. The improvements are its dual speed settings and having more accessories.
Their price difference is very minimal and even negligible at best. So we highly recommend you get the more expensive Dremel 200 since it has a lot more features and would be worth the extra cash.