Dremel is well known for its quality power tools. One interesting set of models are the Dremel 7300 and Dremel 7700. Both of them are cordless, both of them are small and both of them are high-quality Dremel rotary tools.
One very interesting feature is that they are sold at almost the same price. If you happen to stumble upon them in the market you’d wonder, “Which one should I buy?”
They may be similar in many ways, but one of them is superior to the other. Read our dremel 7000 vs 7300 comparison guide and find out which one is worth your money.
Dremel 7300 vs 7700 Comparison table
|Feature||Dremel 7300||Dremel 7700|
|Battery||4.8 Volt Battery||7.2 Volt Ni-Cad Battery|
|Dual Speed Setting?||Yes||Yes|
|Speeds||6,500 to 13,000 rpm||10,000 to 20,000 rpm|
|Charging time||Less than 3 hours||Less than 3 hours|
|Weight||1.2 pounds||1.5 pounds|
|Warranty||2 years||2 years|
|Main use||Delicate Tasks||Delicate and Heavy Duty Tasks|
|Number of standard accessories||8||15|
|Price||Check Price on Amazon||Check Price on Amazon|
Dremel 7300 vs Dremel 7700 Rotary Tool Reviews[p_box] [p_title] 1. Dremel 7300-N/8 MiniMite 4.8-Volt Cordless Two-Speed Rotary Tool[/p_title] [p_content] [image_align align=”left”][/image_align]The Dremel 7300-N/8 is a small and lightweight rotary tool. It is ideal for finer work and more delicate tasks.
The rotary tool has 2 speed settings which are 6,500 and 13,000 rpm. The low speed setting (6,500 rpm) is made for delicate work like cleaning and polishing while the higher speed setting (13,000 rpm) is made for more heavy duty work like grinding and sharpening.
The rotary tool has a lightweight plastic casing which makes it easier to control. Because it’s a cordless rotary tool, you can use it anytime and anywhere.
It’s also designed to be very comfortable while providing cushioning to your hands.
The rotary tool is powered by a 4.8 volt battery. The batteries are removable and rechargeable as well.
It comes with 8 accessories, a battery and a battery charger. It also makes as little noise as possible, so it won’t be very irritating to your neighbors.
The battery lasts for almost half an hour. The charger takes less than 3 hours to fully charge your batteries.
The rotary tool is compatible with all Dremel bit accessories. It has a 1/8 inch collet.
The rotary tool has a two year warranty.
If you prefer a portable, lightweight and easy to use rotary tool, then you might like the Dremel 7300-N/8 rotary tool.
[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The rotary tool is cordless and can be used anywhere at any time.
- The rotary tool is small and compact which makes it efficient in handling delicate work.
- The rotary tool is doesn’t fatigue your hands.
- The rotary tool can be charged in less than 3 hours.
- The rotary tool has a two year warranty.
- It makes as little noise as possible.
- It is compatible with all Dremel bit accessories.
- It has a two year warranty.
It has 2 speed settings. The low speed is slow enough to properly trim and polish the nails of your pet.
Its high speed settings allows it to do heavy duty work like polishing and sanding. This rotary tool is also cordless and very portable.
It has a 4.8 Volt Battery pack which can last for half an hour. It also has a 3-hour battery charger.
The batteries are also removable and replaceable so you can continue your work even if the batteries run out.
The rotary tool has specialized sanding bags that were designed for grooming pets. It also has other sanding equipment made for heavy-duty use.
It’s lightweight and compact. It’s also very easy to use and has a very comfortable grip.
The rotary tool has superior ventilation which allows it to reduce heat and run smoothly. It also makes as little noise as possible.
The product comes with easy to understand instructions. Instructions on how to operate it and how to properly trim the nails of your pet.
It also comes with a two-year warranty.
If you’re tired of grooming and clipping your pet’s nails, then you might like a faster way of doing it. The Dremel 7300-PT seems to be the perfect tool for the job.[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 7300-PT is specifically made to trim and groom your pet’s nails.
- It can also groom human nails if one is careful enough.
- It comes with its very own ½ inch sanding bags which were designed for pet nail grooming.
- It is cordless and very portable.
- The rotary tool is lightweight, compact and easy to handle.
- It has a two-year warranty.
- It runs smoothly and makes as little noise as possible.
- It has comes with a 3 hour charger.
It’s powered by a 7.2 Volt Ni-Cad battery pack. It also allows you to use multiple battery packs for continuous use.
The rotary tool comes with a charger which can charge its removable batteries in less than three hours. The charger has LED lights to indicate whether the batteries are full or are currently charging.
The Dremel 7700-1/15 has two-speed settings designed for different kinds of work. It has a low-speed setting for delicate and precision work like nail trimming and polishing, and a high-speed setting for heavy-duty work like cutting and grinding.
The low-speed setting has a speed of 10,000 rpm while the high-speed setting has a speed of 20,000 rpm.
The rotary tool is compact and very lightweight. It’s also very easy to handle.
The rotary tool provides superior grip and control which makes it effective in handling delicate work.
This rotary tool comes with 15 accessories and a single attachment. The attachments are capable of cutting, engraving, grinding, sharpening and a whole a lot more.
Interesting attachments to note are the Garden Tool Sharpener and Lawn Mower Sharpener. It also has a 401 and 402 Mandrel.
It also has a two-year warranty. Depending on the customer’s decision, it can either be replaced, repaired or refunded.
If you prefer a portable rotary tool with a powerful motor, then the Dremel 7700-1/15 might be the best choice for you.[su_box title=”Special Features” radius=”0″ class=”pros hf”][su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 7700-1/15 is very versatile and can do different kinds of work.
- The rotary tool has a low and high speed settings. It can do delicate and heavy duty work.
- It’s lightweight and very compact.
- It’s easy to grip and easy to handle.
- It comes with a lot of accessories.
- It has a powerful motor.
- The rotary tool is cordless and can be carried at all times.
- It has a two year warranty.
Feature Comparison dremel 7700 vs 7300
The Dremel 7300 and 7700 are both very similar rotary tools, they even have similar names. However, they are not identical twins and one of them is better than the other.
Check out their similarities and their various advantages over one another on the lists below.
Similarities[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- Both of them are cordless rotary tools.
- Both of them have rechargeable and removable batteries.
- Both of them are compact and lightweight.
- They have similar designs.
- They both have 1/8 inch shanks.
- Both have two speed settings.
- Both are Dremel Accessories.
- Both are very cheap and very affordable.
- Both are effective in pet nail grooming.
Advantages of the Dremel 7300[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 7300 is way cheaper than the Dremel 7700.
- The 7300 has accessories which are specifically designed for pet grooming.
Advantages of the Dremel 7700[su_list icon=”icon: arrow-right” icon_color=”#329d40″]
- The Dremel 7700 has a stronger and more powerful motor. It’s also capable of going speeds as high as 20,000 rpm. The Dremel 7300s max speed is only 13,000 rpm.
- The 7700 has 15 accessories while the 7300 only has 8 accessories.
- The 7300 has a battery life of 20 to 30 minutes while the 7700 has a longer battery life than that.
It was a close match but the Dremel 7700 is slightly superior to the Dremel 7300. They both have tons of similarities and features. But the Dremel 7700 seems to be an upgraded version of the Dremel 7300.
The 7700 can do almost anything that the 7300 can, with the added benefit of a more powerful motor and a better battery life.
The only reason that you would get the 7300 over the 7700 is because of its special pet grooming accessories. We can see no other reason than that.
So we highly recommend you get the Dremel 7700 over the Dremel 7300. It’s a faster, stronger and overall a better rotary tool than the 7300.
We hope that you found our dremel 7300 vs 7000 comparison review helpful.
The 7700 is way better since it can do more. But I prefer to use the 7300. I’m a pet person and there is not much I can do with the 7700. So it completely suits my needs. Thank you so much for these reviews. I wouldn’t have known what tool to actually use. It’s also much more affordable
Very nice comparison right there. I go for the 7700 because of it power, ability to do more and the accessories do a lot of gardening and keep pets. So it suits all my needs. I have a few people who are interested with the information. I will refer them here. Thanks for this great reviews, helped a lot.
The 7300 has an advantage over the 7700 for trimming pet nails in that the low speed setting of the 7300 runs at 6500 rpm whereas the low speed on the 7700 is 10,000 rpm. For trimming nails on cats and small dogs, or rounding off a nail, the lower speed of the 7300 is preferable.